Infestation - Beginning Infestation - Beginning

Not overly bad

The story was a little weak and some of your drawings could be worked on, but the sound effects worked well. I for some reason love the gunfire :S. Certainly not the worst thing i've ever seen.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

It was ok

Basically I think the soundtrack you used ruined it. Not because they were all bad songs, but because it didn't fit in with what you was trying to achieve. The drawings were good but a lot of the animation was rough. The DVD menu wasn't bad though.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

That was good...

It was a different approach to your usual flash animations but definitely reminded me of your Fat Pie episodes. It's good that you're still suprising people and willing to do different things. It would be good if you could do more longer length animations like this one, I don't mind waiting if they're all of this standard. Nice work!

Road Crossing Road Crossing

Lol

I didn't know you had submitted this to NG. Nice job, looking forward to number 2 :)

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Very good

Reminded me of Scuffmark's "Kitty Launch" and "Yeti Sports" all rolled into one. Very enjoyable :D

Snow Fight 3.0 Snow Fight 3.0

Hmm

Wasn't very original, but it's fun to play for a while. Music got annoying after a while.