Infestation - Beginning Infestation - Beginning

Not overly bad

The story was a little weak and some of your drawings could be worked on, but the sound effects worked well. I for some reason love the gunfire :S. Certainly not the worst thing i've ever seen.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

It was ok

Basically I think the soundtrack you used ruined it. Not because they were all bad songs, but because it didn't fit in with what you was trying to achieve. The drawings were good but a lot of the animation was rough. The DVD menu wasn't bad though.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

That was good...

It was a different approach to your usual flash animations but definitely reminded me of your Fat Pie episodes. It's good that you're still suprising people and willing to do different things. It would be good if you could do more longer length animations like this one, I don't mind waiting if they're all of this standard. Nice work!

Crazy Sticks 3 Crazy Sticks 3

Not bad

It was entertaining and it all looked nice. Some sound effects were slightly annoying after a while. It ended a bit abruptly as well but all in all it was a good flash.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

That was...

Superb. Has to be the best the best stick animation on the net! Excellent work!

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Not bad

It annoyed me that the hands didn't move, I don't know why, it just did :S. Otherwise that was pretty funny. Sound was good too. Good job.

DiceP responds:

Lol blame it on lazy animating.Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for watching.

JoJo The Christian Clown JoJo The Christian Clown

Not bad

Good, original idea. Graphics looked nice too. Be interesting to see how episode 2 goes.

Calderbank Calderbank

That was great

Original idea. Love the song too :)

Chav man Ep1 Chav man Ep1

Yeah not bad

Not sure if some Americans would understand this flash, but there ya go. Was pretty funny, the voices got on my nerves after a while and the sound quality could be improved. There's a lot of potential with your animating skills though, keep at it.

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

Lol

I feel horrible for laughing at that, especially today :P